Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Boks to win 28-14

According to Coach Taru's pre-match review,the Boks look set to beat the Dragons this weekend and my Man of the match is going to be Luke Stofile. The only concerning question should be,By how much? Well i have made my prediction of 32-14 and you are welcome to make yours. . The Allblacks play Ireland this weekend and my gut-feeling tells me that the Irish will upset the Kiwis by 18-15, with BOD man of the match.

The person who makes the closest predictions of both scorelines and the Man of the Match stands a chance to be awarded with a brand new Spanners Rugby Club jersey or jacket, courtesy of Coach Taru.

Please send your predictions on the comments section below this post.

Thanks okes and to my 'Guru' and female rugby analyst, lets rendezvous at the Sultry Southern Sun....

Go Bokke!!!!!